This Love
Blog Lyric and Chord Guitar ini memberikan informasi tentang lirik lagu, kunci gitar lagu
This Love,,,
Sekian Lyric and Chord Guitar ini memberikan informasi tentang lirik lagu, kunci gitar lagu This Love semoga bermanfaat. Terimakasih talah membaca blog Lyric and Chord Guitar.
Song : This Love
Artist : Maroon 5
Artist : Maroon 5
Intro Lick:
A---------5-------10-9-8----8-6-5---------
E-7----7----8------------------------4--6
Verse:G7 - Cm7 - Fm7 - G7
G7 Cm7
I was so high I didn't recognize
Fm7 G7
the fire burning in her eyes, the chaos that controlled my mind....
Chorus: Cm7-Fm7-Bb7-Eb *last time in chorus : Cm7-Fm7-Eb-Bb7 --> verse 2
Cm7 Fm7 Bb7
This love has taken its toll on me
She said goodbye too many times before
Her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice, I won't say goodbye anymore
Bridge:
Fm7-Eb-G7-Cm7
Fm7-Eb-G7-G7 --> chorus
Sekian Lyric and Chord Guitar ini memberikan informasi tentang lirik lagu, kunci gitar lagu This Love semoga bermanfaat. Terimakasih talah membaca blog Lyric and Chord Guitar.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar